JH Group, established since 2003 has grown to become a recognised and reliable Groundworks & Construction Contractor servicing Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas. With a great local reputation, we pride ourselves in offering a professional service, delivering on time and to budget.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Construction Site Manager with extensive construction experience & groundworks knowledge to join our expanding team.
The Construction Site Manager will be responsible for managing numerous construction sites simultaneously, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst ensuring a high level of health & safety is maintained as well as quality customer service.
- Management of new build developments, domestic and commercial projects across several sites with a value of £50k > £1m
- Co-ordinating labour, materials and resources on site
- Responsible for health & safety on site, risk assessments and safe work systems.
- Management of procedures, documents and inspections required to ensure site is run smoothly.
- Day to day problem solving
- Ensure onsite staff are directed, supported and trained where necessary
- Represent the company to the best of your ability in regard to conduct, quality, communications and H&S
- Construction Site Management Safety Training
- Motivated, proactive and organised
- Ability to manage large volume of information and pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize the bigger picture
- IT Literate, including use of Microsoft Office software
- Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism.