Expanding groundworks and construction company based in Bristol require an ambitious and meticulous Contracts Manager to join our growing business
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of several projects simultaneously across Bristol & surrounding area, dealing with client interaction and overseeing site based teams. This role will report directly to the company Managing Director.You must be able to work in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is of utmost importance and the quality of the build is of an exceptional standard and delivered to budget, on time. In return, we can offer a competitive salary package and the chance to join a successfully expanding business that continues to go from strength to strength.
· Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met
· Manage multiple projects ranging from £20k – £2m.
· Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries and contract documentation
· Produce H&S and O&M on completion of projects
· Requisition and management of materials/delivery
· Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
· Hold progress meetings
· Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound
· Liaise with the design team, clients, subcontractors and suppliers to maintain good working relationships
· Attend monthly cost meetings and agree contribution forecast
· Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
· Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
· Handle all customer care issues in a timely and professional manor
The successful candidate will have
· Significant experience as either a multi-project PM or Contracts Manager for a main contractor.
· Track record of delivering a range of domestic and commercial groundworks and construction projects and new build developments on time and to budget
· Experience delivering projects of at least £500k in individual value
· HND/Degree qualifications beneficial, or trade qualified background
Interested? Send us your CV along with salary expectation to enquiries(at)jhgroup-sw.com