Free onsite parking
Full time, permanent position
Established and growing groundworks and construction company based in South Bristol are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Office Manager to support the Management team in the day to day running of the company to construction project progress utilising templates, taking and following up enquiries, assisting with tender process, creation of construction packs, management of emails, fleet management and updating relevant parties at each stage.
Ideally, with some knowledge of the construction industry the Office Managerwill be adaptable, organised and enjoy taking ownership and supporting the Management team in all aspects of the business.
In return for your hard work and commitment, this progressive company offers a great working environment and the opportunity for promotion within the company. If you are an Office Managerseeking a new, varied and challenging role or an experienced Senior Administrator or Project Administrator within the construction sector looking for the next step in your career, then please get in touch.
Administration & Marketing Duties
- General administration – detailing with company emails, enquiries, answering phone calls
- Managing and monitoring incoming tender enquiries and coordination with QS’s to meet deadlines
- Management and preparation of health & safety documents for new projects including Construction Phase Plans, RAMS & site set up documents
- General administration supporting site managers during projects
- Liaising with third party suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants
- Dealing with company recruitment & training
- Administration of company policies and documents
- Management of company fleet – Inspections, MOT’s & Services & making appointments as required.
- Identifying potential clients / prospect projects, making contact and sending introductions
- Administration for new build developments and coordination with solicitors on the sale of properties.
- PQQ submissions & Coordination with QS’s
- Managing company accreditation applications and renewals (CHAS, ISO, EXCOR, BuilderProfile, Constructionline)
- Updating and coordinating engagement on the company social media channels
- General administration duties to support management team
Person Specification and skills:
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Packages
- A highly motivated work ethic and good attention to detail
- Self-efficient and a problem solver
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated and pioneering
- Innovative with systems and process to improve efficiency
- Reliable in attendance and have a desire for achievement
- Must be motivated to work on own using good initiative
- 28days’ holiday to include bank holidays year
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Berry Rowan Recruitment Solutions are acting as independent Recruitment Consultants in respect of this role. Please send any CV’s to jeanette(at)berryrowan.co.uk
Key words –Office Manager, Assistant Office Manager, Administration, Marketing, Secretarial, Construction, New Build, Project Administration,