Saturday 23rd June – Join us for a Recruitment Morning – Site Foreman, 360 Operatives, Groundworkers & General Builders.
JH Group, a leading Groundworks & Construction company based in Bristol will be holding a recruitment morning from 8am – 12 noon on Saturday 23rdJune at Nuthill Farm, Upton Lane, Dundry BS41 8NR. Join us for a coffee on Saturday morning to meet the team and discuss available opportunities.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking to recruit skilled operatives in the following areas for various projects in Bristol, Bath & Surrounding Areas:
Site Foreman / Machine Operator you must have
- Experience supervising groundworks & construction projects
- SMSTS desired
- A team player who is willing to get stuck in on and off of the machine.
- Valid CPCS
360 Plant Operator
- At least 5 year’s experience as a skilled 360 machine operator
- Experience in civils, drainage, concreting and foundations
- Valid CPCS
- Experience in general groundworks, drainage, levels and light civil engineering.
- Valid CSCS
General Builder & Maintenance
- The role will be to undertake various building and maintenance tasks at sites across the Bristol area. Successful applicants should have experience in carpentry, plastering, block work, drainage, decorating and general repairs.
JH Group are offering excellent rates of pay with a company van.
Please note that all applications must hold a valid Driving License & CSCS / CPCS card. Please bring copies with you.
We look forward to meeting you on Saturday morning!