A position has recently opened for an experienced, reliable, and hardworking Site Manager who can hit the ground running managing new build developments located within the Bristol area.
The Site Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day running of new build developments ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget whilst maintaining a high level of health & safety as well as quality customer service. You will be responsible for liaising with the managing director, project manager and site personal daily, managing all third-party contractors and coordinating materials.
- Management of several new build developments from single dwellings to larger developments up to 10 dwellings.
- Assist with co-ordinating & management of labour, materials and resources on site
- Responsible for health & safety, risk assessments and safe work systems.
- Management of procedures and inspections required to ensure site is run smoothly.
- Day to day problem solving
- Ensure onsite staff are directed, supported and trained where necessary
- Represent the company to the best of your ability regarding conduct, quality, communications, and H&S
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Previous experience in construction management role
- Motivated, proactive and organised
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Literate, including use of Microsoft Office software
Please submit your CV to enquiries at jhgroup-sw.com or call 0117 978 3568 to discuss