JH Group are hiring! We are looking to recruit an experienced Project / Site Manager with extensive groundworks & construction experience to join our expanding team.
JH Group, established since 2003 has grown to become a recognised and reliable Groundworks & Construction Contractor servicing Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas. With a great local reputation, we pride ourselves in offering a professional service, delivering on time and to budget.
The Project / Site Manager will be responsible for managing a number of groundworks and construction sites simultaneously, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst ensuring a high level of health & safety is maintained as well as quality customer service.
- Salary of £45-£55k dependant on ability and experience
- Company van & laptop
- Management of Groundworks & Construction projects across several sites with a value of £200k – £2m
- Co-ordinating labour, materials and resources on site
- Responsible for health & safety on site, risk assessments and safe work systems.
- Management of procedures, documents and inspections required to ensure site is run smoothly.
- Day to day problem solving
- Ensure onsite staff are directed, supported and trained where necessary
- Represent the company to the best of your ability in regard to conduct, quality, communications and H&S
- Construction Site Management Safety Training
- Previous experience in a Groundworks site management role
- Motivated, proactive and organised
- Ability to manage large volume of information and pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize the bigger picture
- IT Literate, including use of Microsoft Office software
- Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism.
Please submit CV’s to enquiries at jhgroup-sw.com